Toddler + Kids Meals
Clean, nutritious finger foods and kids meals, ready in 90 seconds. Recipes even picky eaters love, with hidden veggies and superfoods in every bite.
- Ready-to-eat healthy meals, from first finger foods to big kid years.
- Flavors kids crave, ingredients parents want. Picky-eater approved.
- Hidden veggies + superfoods in every bite.
- Balanced nutrition, no junk.
Starting at $5.83 per plateGet Started
Building healthy habits the Little Spoon way.
- Healthy, nutrient-dense + clean meals from first finger foods through to big kid years.
- Delicious, balanced meals with nutritious ingredients for your growing kiddo.
- Endless recipes that even the pickiest eaters love.
- Ready to heat-and-eat for easy mealtime. Freezer friendly.
See What Our Customers Say:
You may also like...
Lunchers | Build + Eat Meals
Level up your lunchbox! Lunchtime fatigue has met its match. Easy, fun, on-the-go lunches made without the artificial junk. 10g+ of protein per meal.Shop Now
Smoothies | Organic Pouches
On-the-go organic smoothies with hidden veggies + superfoods. A healthy snack with delicious flavors that you and your kiddo can finally agree on.Shop Now
Your questions, answered.
- We started Little Spoon so parents everywhere can easily and simply get fresh, high quality, healthy organic meals for their children. No corners cut. Plates are healthy toddler and kids meals, made fresh and with a focus on balanced nutrition. These meals are packed with veggies + superfoods, and you’ll never find preservatives, additives or fillers. We offer vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, allergy-friendly and vegetarian options, plus a range of cuisines and flavors — from finger foods to meals with sauces and new flavors for your kiddo to discover. Little Spoon is the best meal delivery option for picky eaters and we are constantly adding new Plates to our menu.
- All your Little Spoon products can be stored in the fridge for up to 14 days, or in your freezer for up to 3 months.Our Plates are designed to be heated in the microwave or oven, you can check out all the heating details by clicking on any Plate above to check out recommendations.Like all of our products, our Plates are made with the highest quality ingredients by working with trusted farmers and suppliers to offer your child the very best. We don't use any artificial sugars, preservatives, additives or dyes. We also use our very own Freshlock Seal™ that allows us to keep our meals fresh without any preservatives. It’s microwave safe, BPA/BPS-free and locks in freshness so your Plates last 14 days in the fridge or up to 3 months in the freezer.We work hard to provide a range of allergy-friendly options for your kiddo. Always feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] or to send us a question in the chat feature with any questions on allergen concerns.
- Yes! Our line of Plates aren’t just kid friendly foods and picky eater favorites, it’s a range of options that all offer balanced, nutrient-dense meals for your toddler or big kid. We do not use nuts in any of our meals with the exception of coconut (which is technically considered a tree nut). Please refer to the ingredient list for each meal before ordering from our kids meal delivery service. Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free options and more are all available for your kiddo to discover. It’s important to note that Plates are produced at a facility that also produces gluten, dairy, soy and egg products and we cannot guarantee 100% allergy free products.
- All of our Plates are under 500mg of salt. We’re incredibly conscious of sodium levels for babies and kids. There is a small amount of cane sugar or maple syrup in a handful of Plates. You can review all the nutrition facts for each plate on our menu before you choose any of our kids meal delivery packages.
- We don’t think convenient, high-quality meals for our kids should be so hard to come by (or so expensive), so we do things differently here at Little Spoon. Our mission is simple — we want to make it easier for parents to keep their kids healthy, and we all know balanced nutrition is key. To get you the best possible price on the highest quality products, we’ve innovated across our supply chain and developed a network of trusted, long-standing suppliers and farmers we source directly from. This enables us to save on costs, and we’re simply passing on these cost savings to you!
- Plates are made for finger food eaters through to big kid bites. From early toddlerhood up through age 7, Plates offer an easy go-to for healthy, nutritious tasty and clean meals for your kiddo in under 90 seconds. Breakfast, lunch or dinner loved by every type of eater (yes, even picky eaters love Plates!) with hidden veggies, clean ingredients in every bite, and no artificial junk. Little Spoon offers the best meal delivery service for parents with over 25 different meals to choose from.
Looking for the best kid meal delivery? Look no further than Little Spoon Plates. Little Spoon is toddler and kids meal delivery service, which means busy parents can spend less time cooking and more time doing the things they want to be doing. Even the pickiest eaters will love our plates! We have picky eater meals and allergy friendly meals that are both delicious and nutritious. Little Spoon kids plates are made with hidden veggie recipes and superfoods. Plus, our kid plates have no preservatives, low sodium or artificial flavors. Busy parents can feel good about giving their kids healthy meals without the stress of meal prep.
Take our kids mac n cheese, which is made with whole wheat pasta, hidden veggies (roasted butternut squash and carrots) and tossed in our three-cheese sauce. Another great recipe is our healthy chicken nuggets for kids. Little Spoon toddler chicken nuggets with veggies are going to have your kids begging for more!
While our recipes are great for big kids, meals can also be used for baby-led weaning. Our BLW pancake puffs are the perfect way to transition your baby from purees to solid food. This dish contains chicken sausage made with kale and spinach and is paired with mini pancakes and a side of roasted sweet potatoes. Another baby led weaning recipe is our Mini Kale Turkey Meatballs. If you're still wondering how to start BLW, we even have a baby led weaning guide to help you!
Little Spoon is your one stop shop from transitioning your baby or toddler from formula or breast milk, to baby food purees, and finally to baby's first solid foods. Parents can have meals prepared for their big kid or toddler in less than 5 minutes with zero guilt. They are all freezer friendly. Get the best kids meal delivery, today!