Finger Foods + Kids Meals
Skip the grocery store and get ready-to-eat, healthy and clean meals for toddlers + big kids, delivered.
- Skip the grocery store and get ready-to-eat, healthy and clean meals for toddlers + big kids, delivered.
- Picky-eater approved recipes crafted with hidden veggies + superfoods in every bite.
- No preservatives, low sodium, nothing artificial, ever.
Starting at $5.99 per plateGet Started
Viewing 0 of 0 Plates
See What Our Customers Say:
Flavors kids crave, ingredients parents want.
Healthy, nutrient-dense and clean meals full of flavor, plus all the ingredients your kiddo needs to build a lifetime of healthy habits. Shipped ready to heat-and-eat for easy mealtime.
- Meals made for early finger foods through big kid years.
- New recipes every month that even the pickiest eaters love.
- Freezer friendly and ready in 90 seconds.
Your questions, answered.
- A line of healthy toddler and kids meals are made fresh and with a focus on balanced nutrition. Packed with veggies + superfoods, you’ll never find preservatives, additives or fillers in our meals. We offer vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and vegetarian options, plus a range of cuisines and flavors — from finger foods to full meals with sauces and new flavors for your kiddo to discover. Little Spoon is the best meal delivery option for picky eaters and we are constantly adding new Plates to our menu. Plates are under $5/meal and are delivered across the US.We started Little Spoon so parents everywhere can easily and simply get fresh, high quality, healthy organic meals for their children. No corners cut.
- All your Little Spoon products can be stored in the fridge for up to 14 days, or in your freezer for up to 3 months.Our Plates are designed to be heated in the microwave or oven, you can check out all the heating details by clicking on any Plate above to check out recommendations.We do not use any artificial sugars, preservatives, additives or dyes to extend shelf life, instead we utilize a Freshlock Seal™. It might look a little strange, but this vacuum seal allows us to keep our meals fresh without any harmful preservatives. It’s totally safe, BPA/BPS-free and locks in food freshness so your Plates last 14 days in the fridge or up to 3 months in the freezer.We work hard to provide a range of allergy-friendly options for your kiddo. Always feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] or to send us a question in the chat feature with any questions on allergen concerns.
- Yes! Our line of Plates aren’t just kid friendly foods and picky eater favorites, it’s a range of options that all offer balanced, nutrient-dense meals for your toddler or big kid. We do not use nuts in any of our meals with the exception of coconut (which is technically considered a tree nut). Please refer to the ingredient list for each meal before ordering from our kids meal delivery service. Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free options and more are all available for your kiddo to discover. It’s important to note that Plates are produced at a facility that also produces gluten, dairy, soy and egg products and we cannot guarantee 100% allergy free products.
- All of our Plates are under 500mg of salt. We’re incredibly conscious of sodium levels for babies and kids. There is a small amount of cane sugar or maple syrup in a handful of Plates. You can review all the nutrition facts for each plate on our menu before you choose any of our kids meal delivery packages.
- We don’t think convenient, high-quality meals for our kids should be so hard to come by (or so expensive), so we do things differently here at Little Spoon. Our mission is simple — we want to make it easier for parents to keep their kids healthy, and we all know balanced nutrition is key. To get you the best possible price on the highest quality products, we’ve innovated across our supply chain and developed a network of trusted, long-standing suppliers and farmers we source directly from. This enables us to save on costs, and we’re simply passing on these cost savings to you!
- Plates are made for early finger food eaters through to big kid bites. They also serve as a great option for baby-led weaning or taking on a particularly picky eater. We have intentionally created recipes that make it easy for parents to transition out of the puree stage into our Plates with pinchable, mashable tots, bites and finger foods that toddlers and big kids love, too. We also offer a range of Plates for more advanced eaters comfortable with using a fork, eating sauces and exploring new, adventurous flavors. Crafted for everyone (yes, even picky eaters love Plates!) with hidden veggies & preservative-free ingredients in every bite, Little Spoon offers the best meal delivery service for parents.
You may also like...
Looking for the best kid meal delivery? Look no further than Little Spoon Plates. Little Spoon is toddler and kids meal delivery service, which means busy parents can spend less time cooking and more time doing the things they want to be doing. Even the pickiest eaters will love our plates! We have picky eater meals and allergy friendly meals that are both delicious and nutritious. Little Spoon kids plates are made with hidden veggie recipes and superfoods. Plus, our kid plates have no preservatives, low sodium or artificial flavors. Busy parents can feel good about giving their kids healthy meals without the stress of meal prep.
Take our kids mac n cheese, which is made with whole wheat pasta, hidden veggies (roasted butternut squash and carrots) and tossed in our three-cheese sauce. Another great recipe is our healthy chicken nuggets for kids. Little Spoon toddler chicken nuggets with veggies are going to have your kids begging for more!
While our recipes are great for big kids, meals can also be used for baby-led weaning. Our BLW pancake puffs are the perfect way to transition your baby from purees to solid food. This dish contains chicken sausage made with kale and spinach and is paired with mini pancakes and a side of roasted sweet potatoes. Another baby led weaning recipe is our Mini Kale Turkey Meatballs. If you're still wondering how to start BLW, we even have a baby led weaning guide to help you!
Little Spoon is your one stop shop from transitioning your baby or toddler from formula or breast milk, to baby food purees, and finally to baby's first solid foods. Parents can have meals prepared for their big kid or toddler in less than 5 minutes with zero guilt. They are all freezer friendly. Get the best kids meal delivery, today!