Organic Baby Food
Starting solids made easy. Six stages of organic, non-GMO baby food delivered to your door. Clean Label Project verified. Nothing artificial, ever.
- Starting solids made easy. Six stages of organic, non-GMO baby food delivered to your door.
- Freshly made single ingredient smooth purees to textured multi ingredient recipes.
- Clean Label Project verified. Nothing artificial, ever.
Starting at $2.96 per BLENDGet Started
Viewing 0 of 0 Stage 1 Blends
Viewing 0 of 0 Stage 2 Blends
Viewing 0 of 0 Stage 3 Blends
Viewing 0 of 0 Stage 4 Blends
Viewing 0 of 0 Stage 5 Blends
Viewing 0 of 0 Stage 6 Blends
See What Our Customers Say:
Did you know most grocery store baby food is older than your baby?
Your baby’s food shouldn’t be older than your baby.™ A lifetime of healthy habits starts with day one. We make mealtime easy.
- Baby food designed for every stage—from single ingredient purees and complex blends to textured transition meals.
When I learned about Little Spoon, I felt so reassured knowing that there's a truly healthy, fresh, uncompromisingly high-quality option out there now for babies.”
Your questions, answered.
- Typically, your baby is ready to start solids between 4-6 months. We always recommend talking to your pediatrician to discuss your baby’s needs when it comes to starting solids. There are a few telltale signs that your baby may be ready:
- Sitting up with little to no support
- Strong head control
- Has outgrown their tongue thrust reflex
- Is starting to show interest in food and what those around are eating
- Your child’s health is our #1 priority and we believe in transparency about our ingredients, nutritional information and recipes. We know how upsetting the recent congressional report on heavy metals in grocery store baby food was for parents. At Little Spoon, we have always done things differently. All of our Babyblends are organic and non-GMO. We focus on a wide variety to diversify your little one’s diet. We never use rice (high in organic and inorganic arsenic), fortifiers or anything artificial in our blends. We've partnered with the Clean Label Project, an independent, third-party expert organization that rigorously tests for over 400 different contaminants including heavy metals and other toxins. We use cold-pressure technology as an alternative to heat pasteurization, killing harmful bacteria without the use of high-heat so the vitamins and minerals remain. This also allows our Babyblends and Smoothies to stay fresh in the fridge for up to 14 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Occasionally, we use a touch of organic lemon for added freshness the way you might squeeze a few drops of lemon on an apple to prevent browning.
- Much of the baby food on grocery store shelves is heavily processed with extreme heat so it can last for years on a shelf, and often has preservatives, additives and fortifiers. In the last two years, there has been a congressional report published on the quality of popular baby food brands, quantities of heavy metals and traceability concerns. Not cool, and not the quality nutrition we want for our kids.All of our Babyblends are organic and non-GMO. We focus on a wide variety to diversify your little one’s diet. We never use rice (high in organic and inorganic arsenic), fortifiers or anything artificial in our blends. We've partnered with the Clean Label Project an independent, third-party expert organization that rigorously tests for over 400 different contaminants including heavy metals and other toxins.At Little Spoon, we use an FDA approved food safety technique, cold-pressure, not heat pasteurization, to ensure our Babyblends are safe and stay fresh in your fridge for 14 days or freezer for up to 3 months. We source from trusted suppliers and farmers and our Babyblends are USDA Certified Organic and made with non-gmo ingredients. We work with pediatricians and leading experts to develop blends that fit every eating stage for your baby, from first bites and single-ingredient blends through to advanced puree recipes. Our blends serve as a great companion to baby-led weaning and our complex blends offer thicker textures and whole pieces of food as your baby ages. Purees starting at $2.96 per blend.
- All your Little Spoon products can be stored in the fridge for up to 14 days, or in your freezer for up to 3 months.Our Blends can be eaten at a range of temperatures, whatever works best for your baby! To warm up your blend, we recommend putting the container in a shallow bowl of warm water and stirring until heated. If you wish to microwave, simply pour the puree into a microwave safe dish.
- Yes! Based on the information you share with us on your baby’s age and eating stage, we’ll recommend the Bayblends that best match your little one’s developmental needs. As your baby ages, we’ll update our menu recommendations with each new box. You can always manually change, add and remove Babyblends with ease to your upcoming deliveries.
- You bet! You will always have full control to modify your order on your Delivery Schedule at any time. If you have questions about what blends are best for your baby, you can reach out to us at [email protected] or use the chat feature to talk with one of our Child Nutrition certified Care Team members.
- Yes! We love that some parents and littles want to take a more tiny hands-on approach on their journey into solids and Babyblends offer a great compatible option for nutrition and development alongside BLW. Baby-led weaning has become a popular way to introduce babies to whole foods. Typically baby-led weaning begins with larger pieces and around 8+ months, moves to smaller pieces. Our Biteables line is perfect for babies transitioning to table foods—whether puree-fed or baby-led weaning! As with anything having to do with your mini, we recommend discussing BLW with your pediatrician to see if it's the right fit for your family.
- We know how frustrating it can be to see your baby refusing food. But be patient before you give up on the food - the average baby needs to taste a food up to 15 times before recognizing it and developing a taste for it.It’s all part of palate training and perfectly normal. Pro tip? Try mixing a new flavor in with a familiar one to help ease your baby into trying new things! You can read more tips here.
- Most of our Babyblends are Kosher Pareve (no dairy or meat) and OU Kosher certified, the world’s largest and most recognized kosher certification agency. Our chicken bone broth Babyblends and Plates are not currently kosher certified.
You may also like...
Biteables™ | Early Finger Foods
Ready for the next eating stage? Trying baby-led weaning? Meet Biteables™, your new go-to for bite-sized, clean + nutritious meals made for little fingers.Shop Now
Smoothies | Organic Pouches
On-the-go organic smoothies with hidden veggies + superfoods. A healthy snack with delicious flavors that you and your kiddo can finally agree on.Shop Now
Little Spoon is the best organic baby food delivery for busy parents by offering a one stop shop solution to starting your baby on solids, which we know is a daunting task. We have a full menu and guide to transition your baby from formula to baby food. Our baby food ranges from stage 1 baby food to stage 3 baby food all the way up to stage 6 baby food, all delivered to your home. Many of our purees are Clean Label Project certified which means that our finished baby food have been tested for 400+ contaminants including heavy metals. Stage 1 baby food contains a single ingredient. Some examples of our stage 1 baby food blends are: banana baby food, sweet potato baby food, butternut squash baby food, and apple baby food. All of our baby food blends provide essential nutrients and vitamins, like vitamin A for your baby's growth and development. For example, our sweet potato baby food blend has beta-carotene to support eye health and the immune system. Stage 2 baby food blends contain 2 ingredients of fruits or vegetables - perfect for babies 6+ months and older who are ready for more complex flavors and ingredients. Whether it be carrot + sweet potato baby food or blueberry + butternut squash baby food, your baby will be expanding their palate and getting critical vitamins and antioxidants. Our stage 3 baby food blends have fruits, vegetables, herbs, and spices for your little one's continued food journey. Designed for 7 month old babies and older, these 3 ingredient small batch organic baby food blends feature unique and delicious ingredients. Take our Apple, ginger, and carrot stage 3 baby food blend - not only will your baby love eating this yummy baby food, but also they will get 100% of the daily vitamin A+ needed. We also offer baby-led weaning (BLW) compatible meals. Most importantly, our blends are non-GMO and certified clean label baby food. Your child's health is our #1 priority! Let Little Spoon take the stress out of feeding your baby. Whether you are just starting solids or trying to introduce more complex organic, certified clean label baby food, Little Spoon offers stress-free, convenient and organic baby food delivery.