Organic Baby Food Made Fresh
Baby food made fresh with 100+ ingredients, delivered. Recipes built for every stage, from starting solids to complex purees and textured transition meals. 100% organic, non-GMO ingredients. Nothing artificial, ever.
- Baby food made fresh with 100+ ingredients, delivered.
- Recipes built for every stage, from starting solids to complex purees and textured transition meals.
- 100% organic, non-GMO ingredients. Nothing artificial, ever.
Viewing 6 of 12 Multi Ingredient Blends
Viewing 6 of 6 Complex Blends
Did you know most grocery store baby food is older than your baby?
Your baby’s food shouldn’t be older than your baby.™ A lifetime of healthy habits starts with day one. We make mealtime easy.
- Baby food designed for every stage—from single ingredient purees and complex blends to textured transition meals.
- 100% organic and non-GMO ingredients sourced from trusted farms and partners.
- Endless variety to expose your baby’s palate to 100+ ingredients.
- Free of preservatives, additives, fortifiers and junk.
- The perfect baby-led weaning companion for added nutrients.
When I learned about Little Spoon, I felt so reassured knowing that there's a truly healthy, fresh, uncompromisingly high-quality option out there now for babies.”
Your questions, answered.
- Typically, your baby is ready to start solids between 4-6 months. We always recommend talking to your pediatrician to discuss your baby’s needs when it comes to starting solids. There are a few telltale signs that your baby may be ready:
- Sitting up with little to no support
- Strong head control
- Has outgrown their tongue thrust reflex
- Is starting to show interest in food and what those around are eating
- Your child’s health is our #1 priority and we will always be transparent about our ingredients, nutritional information and recipes.When it comes to your baby, we know how upsetting the recent congressional report on heavy metals in grocery store baby food was for parents. At Little Spoon, we have always done things differently. All of our babyblends are 100% plant-based, vegan and made with the highest quality ingredients, 100% organic and non-GMO. We focus on a wide variety to diverse your little one’s diet, we never use rice (high in organic and inorganic arsenic), fortifiers or additives in our blends.We use cold-pressure technology as an alternative to heat pasteurization, killing harmful bacteria without the use of anything artificial. This allows our Babyblends to stay fresh in the fridge for up to 14 days or in the freezer up to 3 months. Occasionally, we use a touch of organic lemon to naturally preserve fresh food.
- Much of the baby food on grocery store shelves is heavily processed with extreme heat so it can last for years on a shelf, and often has preservatives, additives and fortifiers. In the last two years, there has been a congressional report published on the quality of popular baby food brands, quantities of heavy metals and traceability concerns. Not cool, and not the quality nutrition we want for our kids.At Little Spoon, we use an FDA approved food safety technique, cold-pressure, not heat pasteurization, to ensure our Babyblends are safe and stay fresh in your fridge for 14 days or freezer for up to 3 months. We source from trusted suppliers and farmers and our Babyblends are USDA Certified Organic and made with non-gmo ingredients. We work with pediatricians and leading experts to develop blends that fit every eating stage for your baby, from first bites and single-ingredient blends through to advanced puree recipes. Our blends serve as a great companion to baby-led weaning and our complex blends offer thicker textures and whole pieces of food as your baby ages. Purees are under $3 per blend.
- All your Little Spoon products can be stored in the fridge for up to 14 days, or in your freezer for up to 3 months.Our Blends can be eaten at a range of temperatures, whatever works best for your baby! To warm up your blend, we recommend putting the container in a shallow bowl of warm water and stirring until heated. If you wish to microwave, simply pour the puree into a microwave safe dish.
- You bet! You will always have full control to modify your order on your Delivery Schedule at any time. If you have questions about what blends are best for your baby, you can reach out to us at [email protected] or use the chat feature to talk with one of our Child Nutrition certified Care Team members.
- We're big fans of purees (our name is Little SPOON, after all 🥄). But we love that some parents and littles want to take a more tiny hands-on approach on their journey into solids! Baby-led weaning is quickly becoming a popular way to introduce babies to whole and finger foods - skip the spoon-feeding and head straight to self-feeding. BLW can be introduced as young as 6 months old, and can be a great way for your mini to develop crucial hand-eye coordination, motor skills, chewing skills, and of course, healthy and adventurous eating habits.We're all about supporting parents and their babies on whichever path they take when it comes to introducing solids. We have lots of families that start with Babyblends and then transition quickly into Plates. We also have families that dive right into the big leagues with their little eaters!Our Plates line contains several meals that are perfect for beginner or experienced BLWers:
As with anything having to do with your mini, we recommend discussing BLW with your pediatrician to see if it's the right fit for your family. If your babe is ready to take a toothless bite out of mealtime, we're happy to help modify your menus or offer suggestions to get started! 🍽️
- Cheesy Black Bean Pupusas with Southwest Veggie Quinoa
- Chicken Pot Stickers with Quinoa Veggie Stir Fry and Edamame
- Mac and Three Cheese With Invisible Butternut Squash and Carrots
- Turkey Kale Sliders With Veggie Millet Poppers and Carrots
- Three Cheese Egg Bites with Sweet Potato Hash
- Veggie Tenders with Broccoli
- We know how frustrating it can be to see your baby refusing food. But be patient before you give up on the food - the average baby needs to taste a food up to 15 times before recognizing it and developing a taste for it.It’s all part of palate training and perfectly normal. Pro tip? Try mixing a new flavor in with a familiar one to help ease your baby into trying new things! You can read more tips here.
- Our Babyblends are OU Kosher certified, the world’s largest and most recognized kosher certification agency. Our blends are also Kosher Pareve (no dairy or meat). Our Plates are not currently kosher certified.
You may also like...
On-the-go 100% organic smoothies with hidden veggies + superfoods. A healthy snack with delicious flavors that you and your kiddo can finally agree on.
Toddler + Kids Meals | Our Plates
Clean, nutritious finger foods and kids meals, ready in 90 seconds. Recipes even picky eaters love, with hidden veggies and superfoods in every bite.